Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

POST 222 18Oct2015 SMILING Phan Hoang - Canadian Autumn through my lenses



POST 222 18Oct2015
-SMILING Phan Hoang
-A Canadian Autumn day through my lenses









www.clubmasterhoang.blogspot.com
POST 222 18Oct2015
from
PHAN HOANG’S NOTEBOOK
The spontaneous writings presented in this collection are first drafts, not edited texts



SMILING
Every morning,
I meet a man standing upright,
Smiling at me intently
Many things I thought recently
He knew all in detail
Things I have done, a long time ago
I thought no one could know that
But, still he knew, and
He told me: Do the right things
No matter how hard it could be
Because that is my way, the way I am
Whenever sad things happened
I just smile and I see
In the mirror he also smiles at me. /.
            Phan Hoang (from memory 2007)

MỈM CƯỜI
Sáng sáng tôi gặp một người
Đứng yên chăm chú mỉm cười nhìn tôi
Bao điều tôi nghĩ hôm rồi
Người ấy đều biết từ đuôi đến đầu
Những chuyện tôi làm đã lâu
Từ xưa nước chẩy qua cầu, ai hay?
Thế mà người ấy biết ngay
Dặn tôi việc nghĩa thẳng tay cứ làm
Cuộc đời dù lắm đa đoan
Đường tôi tôi quyết gian nan xá gì
Mỗi khi buồn một chuyện chi
Trong gương người ấy cười khì cùng tôi./.
           Phan Hoàng  ( nhớ 2007)


















No comments:

Post a Comment