Translate

Sunday, August 6, 2017

POST 310 06AUGUST2017 NGA THI I Am

POST 310 06AUGUST2017  NGA THI  I Am






POST 310  06AUGUST 2017
Exercise 
Ngã Thị 












  
 I guess by now most of you are enjoying your Summer Vacations with families, friends or traveling somewhere in the world and I wish you all the best for your summer time.

For your Summer training we would like to suggest that you add the following small form NGA THI as a dynamic exercise to your program.
This exercise aims to strengthen inner power by the dynamic flow of energy through the whole body, and in the same time to clear our mind from the confusing question ‘Who am I ? ’.

The Vietnamese title Ngã Thị could be rendered in English as ‘I am’ with the firm affirmation that  ‘I am what I am’ (certainly I am not YOU who want me to follow your fault guidance pretending that I am not be able to discover the Way by myself.) This exercise helps us be confident and be strong on the Way we have freely chosen it.  

Be great!
g.m Phan Hoang








VIETCHIDAO 
Exercise NGA-THI  / I Am
by g.m. phan hoang
                                  























































SUMMER VARIOUS PICTURES FOLLOWING


 WAITING FOR TORNADO

































END OF POST 310 06 AUGUST 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment