Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2019

POST 381 10FEB2019 MARTINIQUE













MARTINIQUE



POST 381 FEBRUARY 10, 2019

From 31 January to 09 February I have been visiting Martinique.
Certainly I do have many things to tell about my trip to this French overseas department, a kind of paradise for those people who want to trade the Canadian winter (-25 degree C) for the warm weather (+25) of Martinique. I will write some notes later; for now I just like to share with you a series of pictures from Martinique. In the end you will find the picture of a giant sailing cruise ship. That morning I could not approach the ship but I believe it is the Royal Clipper with over 5000 square metres of sail!
cph




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment