Translate

Friday, March 10, 2023

POST 595 MARCH 11,2023 EXERCISE KIDNEYS- LAKE OF WONDER MEXICO- Phan Hoang

 

POST 595 MARCH 11,2023  

-EXERCISE HANH NHAN THU -

- MERIDIAN KIDNEYS

- LAKE OF WONDER 

PICTURES: MEXICO-

 WELCOME!
enjoy Post 595 



                                            EXERCISE OF THIS WEEK 
                                            Posture THAN KINH HANH NHAN THU
                                               Meridian KIDNEYS




 

 

 

 

    POST 595   12 March  2023                              

  Linda’s Thursday Quotation   

 

 

 


Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

 

 

 

 

 

 












  

 

 

 

  

  The Lake of Wonder, Part 1

POST 595 11 March 2023

 

   

 

 Charles Phan Hoang

 

 The Lake of Wonder, Part 1

 Dear all,

Soon we are in the beginning of the spring, a beautiful season of joy and hope.

I wish you all the best in enjoying the beauty of this coming season.

 

Now let’s get to the story of the Lake of Wonder in Mexico I wrote many years ago.

 (Mexico, Thursday 2010-02-25) This lake is mysterious. The people here call it by the name of the Virgin, in Spanish. In my writing , I have reason to give this surprising lake the name of  “Ky-Ho”, the Lake of Wonder.

The more I know this lake the more mysterious it is to me. Not only the lake can suddenly change its color but also its surface, even its form among many other curious phenomena. The origin of its legend too is a mystery.

 Last week I came back here in the morning for my training and by the time I finished executing nine times the form BAI DI-XA the mysterious lake has changed its face from an indefinite dark aspect when I arrived to a nice light blue green. From here I cannot see the famous volcano Popocatepetl, but the surface of the lake reflected to me another majestic mountain. The scenery of a still mountain and its moving image on the water was so beautiful that I sat down admiring this landscape for a while. The majestic mountain, being a mountain, cannot move but its image, being the art work of the water, can dance with the wind and change with the mood of the water. The lake cannot rise high by itself at the level of the mountain, but it can embrace the mountain and hide its deepness. One cannot see the bottom of the lake by looking at the mountain, but it is easy to see the top of the mountain by looking on to the lake.  This observation caught my thought. It seemed that the lake has sent me a message:

Be strong like the mountain and be flexible like the lake.

 Here we are in a region of high altitude in Mexico where there are many volcanoes. I know that I could never know how deep this intriguing lake could be. Possibly it could be connected to a sleeping volcano, like the one in France, near Clermont-Ferrand, I had known many years ago when I was teaching Economics in this special city of Michelin. In that case the lake could be very deep. However I thought I could more or less explore to know how large this lake is. To me, assessing the boundary’s length of this lake was likely engaging into a challenge,  a kind of game, and I was excited thinking of doing it. Yes, “assessing” is a key of success for many things in life: buying, selling, getting a job, going for vacations, engaging in a martial art competition. Even in love, the act of  “assessing” is frequently present although many people do not notice it. Would anyone, girl or boy, go to a date party without previously assess the risk of danger and the chance of success? So I was attracted by the game of assessing the length of the boundary of this lake. I did not know that this was the beginning of an adventure I would never forget. (to be continued)

 

 

 

  

 

  www.clubmasterhoang.blogspot.com

 

   POST 595 March 11, 2023                                 

 SHARING ONLINE

 

 

 

"Scotland the Brave by the Massed Bands on the march after the 2019 Dufftown Highland Games in Moray

 

https://youtu.be/nnG1oUkWBa8

 

 

 

 

 

Italy Summer Walk: Positano,

 

https://youtu.be/fNUPnclBgio

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Provence: Legendary Light, Wind, and Wine

 

https://youtu.be/9AZ7_yC_t_Q

 

 

 

      

    








 END POST 595

 




No comments:

Post a Comment