Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2019

POST 377 13JAN2019 WINTER IN EASTERN CANADA - EXERCISE CHUYEN-BO - MURAL ART - THE THREE POLICEMEN
































13 JANUARY 2019

POST 377
 Sharing online 

  Title. ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST - ENNIO MORRICONE HQ

https://youtu.be/2uEY1NBIQE8

 


















12 JAN 2019
(Please click on Follow to be among the best people)



POST 377 12JAN2017

EXERCISES: No 09
 CHUYEN BO CHUYEN CONG
 From the book HA-THU Autumn
  Gm phan hoang


MOVEMENT 09 – CHUYEN BO CHUYEN CONG
Back, facing south
Method Tho-Phoi-Bung. This changing position is very similar to the Movement 07 TA HA NOI CONG for going back to the south direction, as shown in the corresponding pictures. The breathing method of this movement is also Tho-Phoi-Bung/ Lung-Belly-Breathing which is related to the meridian of the kidneys. This exercise, similar to the Movement 07 of TA HA NOI CONG is a very dynamic technique stimulating the circulation of energy throughout the body and strengthening many muscles, especially for building strong legs and belly.
MOUVEMENT 09 – CHUYEN BO CHUYEN CONG
Revenir, face au sud
Méthode Tho-Phoi-Bung.  A ce changement de position on revient à une position très similaire à celle du mouvement 07 TA HA NOI CONG car on revient face au sud, tel que montré sur les images correspondantes.  La méthode de respiration pour ce mouvement est aussi Tho-Phoi-Bung/ Respiration-Poumons-Abdomen qui est reliée au méridien des reins.  Cet exercice, similaire au mouvement 07 de TA HA NOI CONG, est une technique très dynamique stimulant la circulation d'énergie à travers le corps et renforce beaucoup de muscles, particulièrement pour pour avoir des jambes fortes et pour les muscles de l'abdomen.


















PICTURES: WINTER IN EASTERN CANADA


























 COULD YOU GUESS WHAT IS ON THIS LAST PICTURE?
(you will know more about this place in the coming Post 378)








www.clubmasterhoang.blogspot.com
POST 377   13 January 2019
ARCHIVE:
The Three Policemen


(ARCHIVE : from past Post 92: January 04, 2013)

WARSAW  - THE THREE POLICEMEN


Imagine how thrilling it was for me to be in Warsaw on May 1, 2004 sharing alongside the Polish people in the historical event as their grand nation joined as a member of the European Union, together with Germany, France, and the United Kingdom. I have no words to describe that experience!

Unlike my next visit to Warsaw on November 11, 2004, when I reflexively remembered to find my breath and my words. One fine day I was pleasantly strolling around a nice area downtown, drinking in all of the modern, fancy shops that were springing up, admiring the beautiful architecture of new buildings that were decoratively juxtaposed around the majestic Lenin-style central edifices built during the communist era. Suddenly, three men in casual clothes converged on me, abruptly shattering my peaceful morning, filling my eyes with an official looking card that screamed the words "Police Officer." Speaking in commanding but broken English, they ordered me to produce my ID immediately. After one second of hesitation, I sensed that something about these men was not right. I looked intensely into their eyes. Then I spoke. Like a miracle produced from magical power, they all scattered at the fastest speed they could disappear. Imagine what I said!

In any place in the world people are typically afraid of The Police. Honest people like me are usually automatically inclined to obey orders from the Police. I was just about to pull out the small travel pouch that I hang around my neck hidden under my sweater, full of credit cards, driver's license, ID, passport and some money. Yet in my split second of hesitation it occurred to me that if these men were truly Police officers, they would not be afraid of Police officers. And inversely, if they were imposters, it seemed that a most effective antidote against Police impersonators would be the real Police! So after that silent moment looking into their eyes, I quietly said: "I know all of you. You are not Police." Then I drew in my powerful breath, raised my voice, and resonated the highest pitch on my magical mantra: "POLIJA! POLIJA! POLIJA!" As the three thieves vanished into the wind, I manoeuvred myself into a nearby shoe shop in search of a safer haven and a comfortable pair of walking boots.

Moments after, it dawned on me the depth to which I benefitted from my daily training routine: My morning breathing exercises helped me to effortlessly draw power to my voice when I needed to bellow out a magical defense siren, and my ritual of regular meditation contributed to automatically keeping my mind quiet and my actions wise when faced with that unexpected and threatening events. Phan. Hoang  (January 2005)





 






 







































No comments:

Post a Comment